- Ingredients: organic palm oil.
- Made in Germany.
- Available colours: white, light yellow, yellow sun, ivory, green, dark blue.
- Length: 20cm
- Burns for 9 hours.
- Box made from recycled cardboard.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Blue is a registered trademark of the company Ecodis, which has a range of 100% plant-based marbled stearin candles.
Blue candles are manufactured in Germany, by the Lichtblick company. The wax is heated in a water bath by a solar system. It is then dyed with natural, non-toxic pigments, and poured into moulds.
Why are Blue candles so unique? Because during the manufacturing process, the wax crystallises by cooling slowly, giving them an individual appearance.
Blue candles are long-lasting and available in several different scented and coloured collections. Try them out now!
In order to write a review, you must first login.Sign in
Customer reviews: (4 reviews)
Posted by Mireille on 05/02/2015
Posted by Muriel on 06/01/2015
Posted by paula on 20/10/2013
Posted by Julien on 30/12/2012