Price per : 23,47 €/
- Aleppo liquid soap
- Pump Bottle 500ml
- Contains oils to nourish the skin; Olive oil, oil of bay laurel
- Ingredients (INCI) :
Aqua, Potassium olivate , potassium laurate , glycerin , hydroxyethylcellulose , Potassium sorbate , potassium benzoate , Olea europaea oil, Tetrasodium glutamate diacetate , Laurus nobilis oil, Tocopherol.
- The natural glycerin in liquid Aleppo soap cleanses the skin gently.
- Liquid Aleppo soap: made according to the traditional method of saponification of vegetable oils, such as olive oil, for its rich moisturiing properties and bay laurel oil for its skin soothing virtues.
- Made the traditional way, without animal fats, no artificial colours or parabens, not tested on animals and is made with very little packaging (recyclable packaging).
- Pure vegetable soap, biodegradable, no phosphates or synthetic ingredients, Marius Fabre soap does not pollute rivers and contributes to the preservation of the environment.
- Pure vegetable, biodegradable, no phosphates or synthetic products, Marius Fabre soap does not pollute rivers and contributes to the preservation of the environment.
- Biodegradable & environmentally friendly product & pacakaging!
About Marius Fabre
For over 100 years, the Marius Fabre
brand has upheld and continues to maintain expertise in the making real soap. Marius Fabre
respects and follows the saponification techniques. The secret to its success is a family method that has been passed on from generation to generation, from father to son and father to daughter.
One of Marius Fabre
's key focus is the quality of its raw materials. Marius Fabre
soaps are made exclusively from vegetable oils, olive oil, coconut oil or palm oil. They contain no dyes or synthetic additives. It is this exceptional purity which gives it its virtues and makes it an environmentally-friendly product.
, providing its customers with real soap made from natural ingredients that are good for your skin and great for the environment!